It looks nice. It adds moisture to the air. It's a good price for the build quality. It holds a good amount of water. It is quiet.
- HIGH OUTPUT / LARGE CAPACITY - A true humidifier built from the ground up to increase the humidity of a full size room. Featuring a 6L (1.6gal) tank, with a super high mist output up to 270ml/hr, our cool mist humidifier works with rooms up to 400 sq. ft and lasts 50 straight hours between refills! Ultrasonic technology produces a near silent frequency
- BUILT IN ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER - features a tray where you can add your favorite essential oils. The vaporizer then atomizes the oils and circulates them into the mist giving you a clean, pure and fresh smelling aroma. Perfect for children, infants, teens, dorm rooms, living rooms, office, desk, tabletop, nightstand, nursery, or babies' bedroom for a full night of sleep. Blue LED nightlight
- REDUCES AIRBORNE VIRUSES AND BACTERIA - With our 360 degree rotating nozzles and fully adjustable mist and steam output knob, you can control the humidity of your room and decrease the risk of illness, germs, and bacteria by keeping the relative humidity above 43%. Helps with allergies, clearing sinuses, coughs. Antibacterial, antimicrobial, hypoallergenic natural ionizer and purifierr a full night of sleep. Blue LED nightlight
- AUTO SHUT OFF - The humidifier will automatically turn off when it runs out of water preventing damage to the unit and keeping you safe! IMPORTANT NOTE: When re-filling the water tank, remove water tank from base and cover the bottom of the water tank with a towel to avoid condensation from dripping on the floor.
- NO EXPENSIVE FILTERS NEEDED - Most ultrasonic humidifiers come with a filter that needs replaced every couple of months which can be costly and cumbersome. Our unique air humidifier design eliminates the need for a filter and can be used with regular tap water. NOTE: Using tap water with a high mineral content aka "hard water" with any humidifier can cause a fine white dust to be emitted. To avoid this, use distilled or demineralized water.
- IMPORTANT TIP: DO NOT leave the humidifier plugged in for prolonged periods (i.e. several days or more) without use. This causes premature failure of the circuitry. When the humidifier is not in use, turn the knob to the OFF position and UNPLUG it.
It's very nice
Quietest I have ever used.
I liked the fact that it is quieter than any I have used. The tray for adding an essential oil is a benefit because I suffer with year-round sinus conjestion.
It?s a great humidifier that does everything it was intended to do. The tank is huge! It is a nice perk since refilling a smaller tank every hour can get quite annoying. Even on Max power, which is a strong mist, this humidifier still lasts for hours.
One slightly annoying factor of this humidifier is all the unnecessary parts. The light, for example, is so small and unnoticeable there is no point in turning it on. The only partial exception to that is how it can tell you how much water is left in the tank, which is a bit useful? The fan design on top looked cool at first but started collecting dust a lot easier than if, perhaps, the surface was just smooth or curved or something. Overall, great humidifier with a few extra parts. Worth the price for me.
I would give it more than five stars
This is beyond whisper quiet. You don't know it's there. It puts out the perfect amount of moisture. Compared with previous humidifiers , this one is remarkable. I've only had it a week but so far I am impressed.
Best one o have had still working
Q: Can I use tap water or does it need to be distilled/demineralized?
A: Yes. Tap water is okay.
Q: What is the warranty on this product?
A: Our humidifier comes with a 2 year warranty.
Q: Is this a cool mist unit?
A: Yes and it lasts two nights for me, I love it!
Q: Can you turn the night light off and still run the cool mist?
A: Yes you can.